Soldering and Setting Level I DVD - Learn To SOLDER with Me


Soldering and Setting Level I DVD - Learn To SOLDER with Me
Soldering and Setting Level I DVD - Learn To SOLDER with Me Soldering and Setting Level I DVD - Learn To SOLDER with Me
Oh my gosh, I've been working on this project it seem like a whole year. My DVD is finally ready for deliver. You can learn to solder in your very own home. How kicken is that!!!!I'll walk you through all the steps you need, to do it all yourself.

In my DVD I will cover in detail these topics.

1) Safety
2) Tools
3) Workstation Setup
4) Golden Rules of Soldering
5) 2 - Earrings projects
6) Bezel set Pendant project
7) Simple findings
8) Antiquing and Polishing

This DVD will give you the foundation to build your skills on and to create designs of your own.

 Price:Rp,50,000,