Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial


Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial
Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial Needle Felting Kit & Pups DVD Tutorial
Felt along with me and learn the magic of sculptural needle felting as a loveable needle felted puppy dog comes to life in this easy-to-follow video workshop. You will not only learn how to needle felt an adorable puppy dog, you will learn a comprehensive set of needle felting skills that will guide you as you continue to explore this intriguing craft.

As your needle felted pup comes to life you will learn to make a head with an expressive face that will connect with a fully jointed needle felted body using only wool and single barbed felting needles. You get a flexible and fun pup without working over a wire armature and without sewing a single stitch! Your needle felted dog will be 100% solid needle felted wool.

Felt Alive Video Workshops are fun and easy. I really do make it easy to follow along, step-by-step!! Even a beginner can make a Needle Felted Pup. I've been told many times by my students that learning from my workshops is like learning from a friend.

High-quality video offers a birds-eye view of a Felt Alive Pup coming to life. Every detail is explained, every step of the way! Watch and learn as a needle felted pup comes to life in living color. It's a fun journey into sculptural needle felting as I share not only my techniques but my unique insight into this delightful craft!

Contact me for a complete materials and supplies list or see my other listings - I offer this video with a complete kit, bursting with everything you need to make an 8"-10" needle felted dog.

Price:Rp,50,000,