Use Money Origami to Honor a Graduate

Thumbnail

 money origami wreath
Even though my son is already finished with school for the year, we've received several invitations to graduation celebrations happening over the next month or so. I'm not a huge fan of cash gifts for most occasions, but I do normally give money for graduations just because it's hard to know what to get the graduate otherwise. I know that when I was in college, space in my dorm room was very limited! I appreciated the cash gifts I received because they allowed me to pay for laundry and other incidental expenses without worrying about having to work a lot of hours during my first semester of school.
Dollar origami makes a clever way to present any cash gift, even if you just fold the bills into a simple money origami wreath. But, if you want to make a really memorable gift for the graduate in your life, consider making a money tree. I love the clever project featured on Skip to My Lou. If you are on a tight budget, you could make your tree with a mixture of dollar bill flowers and origami kusudama flowers folded from patterned paper reflective of the graduate's class colors.

Depscrip:CARA MEMBUAT ORIGAMI DENGAN UANG



Tersedia juga dvd dan vcd

Harganya:Rp.50.000/seri