Never Stop Learning

Origami Cupcake
Today is my son's last day of school for the year, but I firmly believe you should never stop learning regardless of whether school is in session. Take the About Origami Interesting Facts About Origami quiz to learn more about the history of origami, then challenge yourself to master a new origami project. When you're done, celebrate with a cute origami cupcake.
If you're a parent with young children, how are you planning on keeping your kids occupied this summer? My seven-year-old son is always on the move. I'm lucky that his grandparents live nearby, but we don't have many formal day camp options for the summer. So, I'm planning on doing lots of quick and easy craft projects with him. I'd love to hear any suggestions that you might have, especially if you've thought of a fun way to teach your children more about origami!

Tersedia juga dvd/vcd

Harganya:Rp.50.000/seri